Our Mission - We exist to make disciples of Christ who love God and love their neighbor.
Our Vision - To see the gospel spread into every corner of our lives and every corner of the globe.
- Authentic Worship - God is infinitely glorious and worthy of all our affection, worship, and praise. We desire to exalt Christ on a weekly basis corporately and on a daily basis personally. All of life is to be lived before God and for God.
- Biblical Truth - God’s Word is true, and in His Word we find life. We desire to hear from God’s Word each week, allowing that Word to lift up our hearts in praise and to shape our lives in obedience. We want the reading and preaching of the Bible to reverberate in our lives, creating a Christ-honoring walk and witness.
- Sanctifying Community - Our sinful instinct is to hide—to hide our failings, to hide from one another, and, ultimately, to hide from God. To fight that instinct, we desire for every member at CFC to engage intentionally honest, hopeful, Christ-centered community where they can find the grace, healing, strength, and encouragement they need.
- Faithful Evangelism - The gospel is good news—an announcement of Christ’s victory over sin, death, and hell—and we believe this gospel can transform the life of any person, anywhere. Therefore, we want to see every member of CFC actively sharing the gospel by praying for the lost, living Christ-like lives, and proclaiming the gospel personally.
- Multiplying Witness - Because God deserves the praises of all peoples, the treasure of the gospel must be heralded, not hoarded. So, we desire to be part of God’s mission to the world by encouraging and planting biblically faithful churches and by sending and supporting Spirit-called missionaries, whatever that demands or costs.
- Christ-like Compassion - God is a defender of the poor, the weak, and the needy. So, we desire to be a compassionate church, doing justice in the world and showing mercy to the world. Like Jesus, we want to resist oppression wherever it exists and relieve suffering wherever it is found.
- Diverse Unity - We recognize that churches are sometimes attractional in nature, resulting in congregations who share demographics of race, age, socioeconomic level, etc. But we desire to see the Holy Spirit move among us in such a way that we become more diverse and, therefore, more unified in the One who truly holds us together—the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Joyful Giving - The gospel supplies both the motive and the method for all our giving. Regarding motive, we give because Christ gave first. Regarding method, we give in the way that Christ gave of Himself—cheerfully, generously, and sacrificially. We desire CFC to be a giving congregation, demonstrating the radically good news of Jesus by our stewardship of all that God has given.
- Gracious Hospitality - God has welcomed us home in Christ, providing us rest from our labors and relief from our burdens. We desire to show the same hospitality to our neighbors and one another that we have been shown in Christ, pointing them to the rest and relief that only God can provide.
- Loving Leadership - Jesus laid down his life for his followers, demonstrating that genuine leadership is not about what you can get but about what you can give. We desire the leadership of CFC to be active in the lives of its members, praying for them, spending time with them, knowing them, and lovingly pointing them to Jesus.
- Next-Generation Discipleship - The church of Jesus Christ is utterly invincible—even the gates of hell will not prevail against it. So, we want to invest for the long haul, teaching children and teenagers the story and Christ of the Bible for God’s eternal glory and their eternal good.
- Bold Prayer - God invites us to pray prayers that match His power and purposes in Christ. So, we desire CFC to be a church marked by holy dependence and boldness—praying personally, praying with our families, praying in our Growth Groups, and praying as a church on the Lord’s Day.