There are many ways for you to serve Christ Fellowship Church. We encourage every member of CFC to find a way in which they can serve.
Below you will find a list of ways you can serve, along with an email address that you can contact to get plugged in to serve.
- CFC Kids Teaching Team – We want to see the gospel spread to every generation after us, starting with the kids He has entrusted to us on Sunday mornings. If you want to teach regularly in CFC Kids, please email Ryann Mitchell at email@example.com.
- Worship Team – If you are musically capable of playing an instrument or singing, we could use you. Email Will Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org if that is you.
- Sound Board – If you have any experience whatsoever running a sound board, we could really use your help. Again, email Will Mitchell at email@example.com
- Lyrics – Lyrics to our songs, as well as some of our prayers and other information, are projected on the screens on Sunday mornings. Learning to do this is very easy, but we would love some people to help us in this way. If you're interested, email Nick Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospitality Team – The Hospitality Team is responsible for greeting folks as they come to CFC on Sunday mornings. In addition, they are responsible for organizing any fellowship events that we might have. If you are interested in serving in this way, email Krisha Yanko at email@example.com.
- Sunday Morning Coffee – On Sundays, we provide O’Henry’s coffee in the commons before worship. Brewing the coffee is very simple (and it smells great!). We are looking for a team of people to arrive early on Sundays to brew the coffee, set it out, and clean out the carafes after the service. Team members would serve roughly once a month. Email Nick Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested
- Facilities Team – If you're looking for a very needed, very behind-the-scenes area of service during the week, you could consider joining the facilities team. These men and women come to the church at some point during the week to help keep the building clean both inside and out. If you're interested, email Ryan Adams at email@example.com.
Thank you for your willingness to serve!